2018-19 Court Volleyball Registration
2018-19 Fall/ Winter Registration
Team: $885.00 + hst
Individual: $120.00 + hst
Monday Evening Coed Team Registration – Email for waiting list
Monday Evening Coed Individual/ Group Registration – Email for waiting list
Wednesday Evening Coed Team Registration – Email for waiting list
Wednesday Evening Coed Individual/ Group Registration – Email for waiting list
We only book gym’s with high ceilings for optimum play.
- 6 v 6 coed 4 males max, min one female (unless teams have less than 6 players that evening at which time 3 males max)
- Season Length October – March
- Season begins the week of Monday October 15th 2018
- Referees! Our games are regulated by carded referees to guarantee all games stay fun and fair for everyone.
- Trophy’s, and have a chance to in the NRS Champions Cup!
- Niagara Rec Sports is committed to maintaining top-quality equipment.
- Great way to get involved in a sport, stay in shape have fun and meet new people.
- Games are 1hr in length, game start times are typically 7:00, 8:00, 9:00 in St. Catharines. Depending on the number of teams there may be a 6:30 and/ or 9:30 start time as well.
- Ridley College, Grapeview & Power Glenn schools are our main courts. For locations please visit our Sport Locations page.
2019 Spring Mini Season Registration
Team: $280.00 + hst
Team Registration – Wednesday Evenings
Why one long season for Fall/ Winter?
We have decided to go with one long season for our Indoor Court Volleyball league as with the 2 shorter seasons not all teams in each division get a chance to play each other before playoffs. With the longer season every team gets a chance to play every team at least once and we have a true indication of the standings come playoff time.
It also eliminates the haste of registering your team again shortly after the fall season starts for the winter season. This way there is only one registration, team captains and players can play the game instead of worrying about registering the team, collecting money etc. for a 2nd time.
We put no restrictions on team rosters so teams can add as many players as needed to cover costs & ensure a full roster throughout the entire season.
See you on the courts!
Did you love playing volleyball back in school, and want to pick it back up again? Are you looking for a night out that gets your heart rate pumping? Have you played before but are looking to get more from your league?
Playing co-ed volleyball with Niagara Rec Sports is a great way to enjoy being active with your friends, meet new people and stay in shape. Game play is 6 vs. 6 and requires that at least 2 of the players are female. All of our games are regulated by referees to guarantee all games stay fun and fair for everyone.
We keep this league website updated with game times and location, and feature a Player Info Center for players to track standings and game scores.
With Niagara Rec Sports players can expect to enjoy weekly player deals and a Player Appreciation Night at our sponsor bar. We encourage you to participate to spend time with your team, mix with players from other teams, and let us say a big thank-you for choosing to play with Niagara Rec Sports!
Following the play-offs, a trophy will be awarded to the league champion.