Outdoor soccer – Coed
For indoor soccer registration click here
2017 Coed Outdoor Soccer Registration Now Full
- 9 vs 9 Coed Adult (including the goalie)
- May 28th – Mid September (Full Season)
- Full size nets
- Refereed Games
- Trophies for 1st
- Winning team name on the Niagara Rec Sports Champions Cup and Consolation cup respectively
- Games are played Sunday evenings at Berkley Park, Westpark & Grantham Lions Park in St. Catharines.
- Game Start times are typically 5:10, 6:30 & 7:50, if we have more teams in the league we may have to start earlier and later than the above game times.
Soccer with Niagara Rec Sports is a great way to enjoy being active with your friends, meet new people and stay in shape. Our fields are lined and all of our games are regulated by referees to guarantee all games stay fun and fair for everyone.
We keep this league website updated with game times and locations. We also have a Player Info Centre for players to track standings, game scores, as well as game highlights including player statistics such as goals scored and penalties.
We do urge available teammates, especially new players to get out and practice regularly. It’s a great way to become more comfortable with the ball and fine-tune your ball-handling skills by learning together or from more experienced players. It will give you another night of exercise and an opportunity to develop a stronger bond with your teammates. Team captains are responsible for bringing the game balls to every game.
Players can look forward to a full season with Niagara Rec Sports and can expect to enjoy some of the social events at our sponsor establishments throughout the summer. We encourage you to participate and spend time with your team, mix with players from other teams, as well as bring out your friends and family.
Following the play-offs, a trophy will be awarded to the league champion.
Sign up as a team, an individual or with a friend or couple of friends to be placed on a team.