2014 Spring Indoor Soccer Money Tournament Schedule
Dec 20th 2014
If viewed on a smart phone turn the phone sideways to view the full schedule.
The first game will be at 9:30am. We ask all teams to be there at least 30min before game time to get organized & hand in waivers. No one can play until they have registered and have Signed the Waiver There will be a mandatory team captain meeting at 9:15am.
1st game starts 9:30 SHARP!
Games will be 24min in length
We will do our best to stay on schedule
There will be a 2min “warm up”/ organization period before each game. When the previous game is over the referee will put 26min on the clock, the clock will count down from that point until the game is over.
Make sure your team is organized and ready to start at the 24min mark as time will NOT stop.
2014 Winter tournament Group Stage Draw video can be found here.
|Group A||Group B||Group C|
|Waiver Wire||London TakeOver||ABC|
|Over The Hill||Lincoln FC||InterCorsica|
|Multiple Scoregasms||Forcelona||NF Dangles|
|The Royals||Lubos||EJP United|
|Field A||Field B|
|Multiple Scoregasms||vs a||The Royals||9:30||9:54||Lubos||vs b||Lincoln FC|
|Over The Hill||vs a||Waiver Wire||9:56||10:20||Forcelona||vs b||London TakeOver|
|ABC||vs c||InterCorsica||10:22||10:46||NF Dangles||vs c||EJP United|
|Over The Hill||vs a||Multiple Scoregasms||10:48||11:12||Lubos||vs b||Forcelona|
|Waiver Wire||vs a||The Royals||11:14||11:38||Lincoln FC||vs b||London TakeOver|
|ABC||vs c||NF Dangles||11:40||12:04||InterCorsica||vs c||EJP United|
|Over The Hill||vs a||The Royals||12:06||12:28||Lubos||vs b||London TakeOver|
|Waiver Wire||vs a||Multiple Scoregasms||12:30||12:54||Lincoln FC||vs b||Forcelona|
|ABC||vs c||EJP United||12:56||1:20||InterCorsica||vs c||NF Dangles|
|1st ranked||vs||8th ranked||1:25||1:49||2nd ranked||vs||7th ranksd|
|3rd ranked||vs||6th ranked||1:51||2:15||4th ranked||vs||5th ranked|
|Highest seed||vs||Lowest seed||2:17||2:39||2nd highest seed||vs||2nd lowest seed|
|Winner 1||vs||Winner 2||2:44||3:08|
For all your Soccer Tournament Equipment go to On the Ball
3 groups of 4 teams
8 teams make the quarter finals
Top 2 teams from each group
The final 2 teams based on
- Total Most Points (3 points for a win, 1 for a tie)
- Plus minus
- Goals for
- Head to Head (if applicable)
- If everything is equal a coin toss.
Of the 8 teams going through to the quarter finals, teams will be ranked as follows
- 1st in each group is ranked 1st, 2nd & 3rd accordingly
- The remaining 5 are ranked 4th, 5th , 6th ,7th, 8th accordingly
Quarter finals and on
- single elimination knock out
1st seed plays 8th seed
2nd seed plays 7th seed
3rd seed plays 6th seed
4th seed plays 5th seed
Group stages can end in a tie.
Quarter finals and on will have 5min over time followed by penalty shots.
- 4 vs 4 consisting of
MIn 1 Female
Max 2 Males
- Best of 5 rounds will alternate Guy, Girl, until there is a winner.
- If still tied after 5 rounds they will continue one round at a time until there is a winner.
- Everyone (of their specific gender) must shoot on the team before starting the order over goalies included
- This is the only time where goalies gender counts as a Male or Female and to follow the above penalty shot rules.