Team Colour List – Niagara Rec Sports
2023 Outdoor Soccer Team Colour & Roster List
- Please check each week to ensure you are not wearing the same colour of the opposing team.
- Each team is to have a set of alternate shirts with them at all times.
- The alternate shirts don’t have to have numbers on them but your regular set does.
- If you are playing a team with the same or similar colour as you make sure you have the alternate shirts as one team must switch.
- If neither team wants to change, the first team listed on the schedule will have to change shirts to an alternate colour.
- If that team does not want to change they will automatically loose the game 0 – 2.
- Shirts must be warn at all times by all players on the field.
- Colours that are close such as Navy Blue and Black the referee may make one team change as they are too similar, this will be the referees decision.
Team colour List
|Monarch FC||Red and black|
|Individuals 1||Champagne/ gold|
|Jones Street Hooligans||Red|
|Squad Goals||Royal Blue|
|Here for the beer FC||Blue|
|Back That Pass Up||Maroon|
|For Kicks and Giggles||Grey|
|Let’s get Messi||Pink/Black|
|Threat Level Midnight||Black|
|Spicy Perogie FC||Red|
|It’s About To Get Messi||Baby Blue|
|Dolls and Balls||Orange|
|Two Left Feet||Purple|
|Washed Up United||Maroon|
|Ballstars FC||Dark Green|
|Ball Busters||Light Pink|
|Individuals 5||Navy/ Dark Blue|
- If your name is not on the list below you are not eligible to play in the league. Team captains are responsible to ensure all players have registered read and signed the online waiver.
- To be eligible to play in the league each player must
- Register online, complete steps 1-3, select your team (via a link given only to the team captain).
- Once you complete the registration you will be added automatically to the team roster page below.
- Once players have completed the above they are added to the team roster on the team roster page and they are eligible to play in the league.
- Anyone not on the team roster page is not eligible and playing illegally.
- Teams caught playing with unregistered players. The player(s) will be removed form the field immediately and the team will automatically lose their current game and the next game on the schedule. (The teams can still play this game minus the illegal player(s) but it will be a loss on the schedule.)Process for challenging player eligibility
- All players must carry some form of picture ID and be ready to show the referee or the opposing team captain if asked.
- The team captain of the team challenging the eligibility of an opposing team’s player(s) must approach the opposing team’s bench and speak to the team captain regarding the player in question with the roster list on their phone (or printed off in paper form).
If the team captain refuses to do so the team will get an automatic loss and the player in question will be removed from the field immediately.
- The team captain (of the team in question) must verify the player in question is in fact on the roster and ID must be shown by the player to verify they are in fact the person listed on the roster on the website.
- If the player is found not to be on the team roster and/ or does not show ID to prove they are who they say they are they will be removed from the game and the offending team will take a loss for that game.
- Teams have until start of their scheduled game time to register players and hand in their wavers. all registrations are time stamped so we will know if the player registered during the game or before.
Only players who have registered and completed the online waiver properly are eligible to play in the league.
2023 Team Rosters