Indoor Soccer Team Colour and Roster List – Niagara Rec Sports
2017-18 Indoor Soccer Team Colour & Roster List
- Please check each week to ensure you are not wearing the same colour of the opposing team.
- Each team is to have a set of alternate shirts with them at all times.
- The alternate shirts don’t have to have numbers on them but your regular set does.
- If you are playing a team with the same or similar colour as you make sure you have the alternate shirts as one team must switch.
- If neither team wants to change, the first team listed on the schedule will have to change shirts to an alternate colour.
- If that team does not want to change they will automatically loose the game 0 – 2.
- Shirts must be warn at all times by all players on the field.
- Colours that are close such as Navy Blue and Black the referee may make one team change as they are too similar, this will be the referees decision.
Team colour list will be posted once
|1||We Got Balls||Black|
|2||Leave My Arse-elona!||Pink|
|3||Sorry In Advance||Purple|
|5||For Kicks and Giggles||Grey|
|10||Niagara Falls Sports Plex||White/ Blue Stripes|
|To be determined||Orange|
|Virgil FC||White and Blue|
|The Green Machine||Green|
- If your name is not on the list below you are not eligible to play in the league.
- To be eligible to play in the league each player must
- Register and sign the online waiver. All 3 steps of the registration process must be completed
- Once players have completed the above they are added to the team roster below and they are eligible to play in the league.
- Anyone not on this page is not eligible and playing illegally.
- Teams caught playing with unregistered players. The player(s) will be removed form the field immediately and the team will automatically lose their current game and the next game on the schedule. (The teams can still play this game minus the illegal player(s) but it will be a loss on the schedule.) The game can still be completed for fun but it will be a loss in the standings.
- All players must carry some form of picture ID and be ready to show the referee or the opposing team captain if asked.
- If a player is in question the opposing team captain must pull up this team roster list and respectfully ask the opposing captain about the questionable player. That player in question may have to produce photo ID. This can be done at any before time during or after the game if a player is in question. If a player is found to be illegal referee will stop the game, verify the player is in fact not registered for the team and play will not resume until that player is off the field. If there are issues with behaviour from any players during this time they will be asked to leave as well.
- Teams have until 6:59pm the Sunday Evening before their to register players. Any players that are registered after 6:59 Sunday will be eligible the following week.
Updated October 11th, 2017
Team rosters will be updated after the first week of the season has been played.
Back to Top