Covid Screening Tool
Please review and fill out the covid screening tool below. if you answer yes to any of the question contact the number on the form and stay home.
The screening tool can be downloaded here – Covid screening-tool
TEAM AND PLAYER REQUIREMENTS
ROSTER SIZES & SPECIFIC TEAM NUMBERS
- Each League will be broken out into divisions.
- A maximum of 50 participants will be allowed in each division.
- Each Sport will have specific mandatory roster requirements, for example:
- Softball (a maximum of 12 players per team, 4 teams in each division, totaling 48 participants).
- Soccer 9’s (a maximum of 12 players per team, 4 teams in each division, totaling 48 participants).
- Beach Volleyball (a maximum of 8 players per team, Max 6 teams in each division, totaling 48 participants).
- Ultimate Frisbee (a maximum of 8 players per team, max 6 teams in each division, totaling 48 participants).
- Bring and use your own antibacterial hand sanitizer.
- If you feel sick after arriving, please remove yourself from the game and review the Covid Screening Tool..
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Game day wellness checks “COVID Screening Tool ” must be completed at home by all players prior to participation.
- There will be no physical touching such as handshaking, high fives, fist/elbow bumps or huddles.
VOLLEYBALL SPECIFIC GUIDELINES
- There will be sanitizer spray and paper towels under the referee stands. The game ball must be wiped down before the match begins by the serving team. Paper towels are to be discarded into the bin under the stand.
- Court entry will be from the grass side
- Court exit will be from the parking lot side of the court’s.
- Start of play – serving team will be decided by rock paper scissors at a safe distance.
- End of play – No shaking hands, players exit the court at the parking lot side exit.
- When the game is complete please leave the court area (parking lot side exit) immediately to allow the next teams on to the court.
- After a set teams can switch sides, however, must maintain a safe distance, no shaking hands.
- Players at the net should begin each point 3′ back from the net.
- Minimize personal belonging’s you bring into the court area, keys, shoes, purses only please.
- First game of the evening team captain’s are responsible to bring the scoreboard and game ball to the court.
- Last game of the evening team captain’s are responsible to bring the scoreboard and game ball to the bar area.
- Only 8 players max per team inside court area at any time.
- Spectators need to be outside the court area and maintain social distancing.
- At half time teams can switch sides, however, must maintain a safe distance.
- Players will take kick-ins, instead of throw-ins.
- When placing the ball for a free-kick, corner or sideline kick in, please use your feet to place the ball.
- Players should limit handling the ball if at all.
- The batting team will give the pitcher a ball to be used while they are at bat. Teams can mark their ball if they like. This way handling of the ball is minimized between the teams and teams are hitting the ball they brought to the game.
- Tagging will be allowed but ONLY if the ball is inside the fielders glove.
- Once a force out has been made, fielders should step away from the base to ensure physical distancing between themselves and the base runner.